What happens if I don't pay my business insurance premiums on time?
It's really important that you keep up to date with your premium payments. If you fall more than 30 days behind with a payment your insurance provider may cancel your business insurance policy. This means you will not be covered for the risks your business faces, such as loss, damage or interruption to your business due to theft or natural disasters, or for public or product liability claims.
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What kind of insurance does my business need?
- Why choose 1300 Insurance for my business insurance?
- What is small business online insurance?
- How much does small business online insurance cost?
- What if I change my mind about my small business online insurance?
- What happens if I don't pay my business insurance premiums on time?
- Are my business insurance premiums tax deductible?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.