Why do I need business insurance?
For many companies, insurance is a fundamental part of doing business. Public liability cover, for example, may be a basic requirement of your operating licence. In many cases your potential clients, suppliers or investors will want to know that the financial stability of your business is protected. You may need to provide evidence of your insurance arrangements as part of the tender process for contracts, or during negotiations for credit lines or funding.
Even if you aren't required to take out business insurance, it's prudent to do so. You've worked hard to build up your business and without protection you could lose everything you've achieved to a single event, like a storm or fire.Business insurance can cover you for all types of risk, from theft and damage to lost income or liability claims.
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What kind of insurance does my business need?
- Why choose 1300 Insurance for my business insurance?
- What is small business online insurance?
- How much does small business online insurance cost?
- What if I change my mind about my small business online insurance?
- What happens if I don't pay my business insurance premiums on time?
- Are my business insurance premiums tax deductible?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.