Car Insurance Policy Documents
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) helps you to understand the product/cover together with the associated terms and conditions. Please read the PDS paying attention to the definitions and exclusions of the policy you are purchasing.
- How can I purchase a car insurance policy?
- Is it safe to purchase car insurance online?
- What if I have to make a car insurance claim?
- How can I save money on my car insurance?
- How long does it take to get car insurance?
- How can I pay for my car insurance online?
- What are the benefits of buying car insurance online?
- When will my policy start if I buy my car insurance online?
- How can I can adjust my level of car insurance cover and premium?
- What benefits should I seek out when choosing a car insurance policy?
- Why are my car insurance premiums different to my friends'?
- What is the difference between a vehicle's agreed and market value?
- What is the difference between comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party property car insurance?
- What personal effects will be covered by my car insurance?
- Will I have to pay an excess if I make a claim on my car insurance?
- What is a no claim discount (NCD) and how does it affect my car insurance premiums?
- What is the difference between a No Claim discount (NCD), No Claim bonus (NCB) and Rating 1?
- What happens if I don't provide full information about my driving record, past accidents or claims when applying for my car insurance?
- I am having trouble buying my car insurance online, what should I do?
- Who is the underwriter for 1300 Insurance's car insurance?
- Will I lose my no claim discount if I have a car accident?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.