What are the benefits of buying car insurance online?
There are many benefits to purchasing insurance online:
- With our Gold Comprehensive policy, you get a 10% discount if you buy online*
- You get instant access to car insurance whenever it suits you - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There are no forms to sign – ever
- It's up to 20% faster to apply online than over the phone
- How can I purchase a car insurance policy?
- Is it safe to purchase car insurance online?
- What if I have to make a car insurance claim?
- How can I save money on my car insurance?
- How long does it take to get car insurance?
- How can I pay for my car insurance online?
- What are the benefits of buying car insurance online?
- When will my policy start if I buy my car insurance online?
- How can I can adjust my level of car insurance cover and premium?
- What benefits should I seek out when choosing a car insurance policy?
- Why are my car insurance premiums different to my friends'?
- What is the difference between a vehicle's agreed and market value?
- What is the difference between comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party property car insurance?
- What personal effects will be covered by my car insurance?
- Will I have to pay an excess if I make a claim on my car insurance?
- What is a no claim discount (NCD) and how does it affect my car insurance premiums?
- What is the difference between a No Claim discount (NCD), No Claim bonus (NCB) and Rating 1?
- What happens if I don't provide full information about my driving record, past accidents or claims when applying for my car insurance?
- I am having trouble buying my car insurance online, what should I do?
- Who is the underwriter for 1300 Insurance's car insurance?
- Will I lose my no claim discount if I have a car accident?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.
* Discounts apply to the premium paid for a new 1300 Insurance policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies to Gold Comprehensive, Third Party Property and Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
The discount offer applies only to the premium for an insurance product. It does not apply to the fees that we may charge you (these are described in our Financial Services Guide). You will be responsible for all applicable GST and other statutory charges.
—1300 Insurance's car and home and contents insurance is offered by 1300 Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 124 845 727; AR No 327609) as an Authorised Representative of Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 617 909; AFSL 241411). Auto & General Services arranges the insurance on behalf of the insurer, Auto & General Insurance Company Limited (ABN 42 111 586 353; AFSL 285571). Because we don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before making a decision to buy insurance. Not available in NT.