Home Insurance FAQs
- How can I buy a home and contents insurance policy?
- How long does it take to get home and contents insurance?
- What if I have to make a home and contents insurance claim?
- How can I save money on my home and contents insurance?
- What benefits should I look for when choosing my home and contents insurer?
- How will my home and contents insurance premium be calculated?
- What happens if I don't tell you about my past claims when I apply for my home or contents insurance?
- Who is the underwriter for 1300 Insurance's home and contents insurance?
Ask a question
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.
1300 Insurance's car and home and contents insurance is offered by 1300 Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 124 845 727; AR No 327609) as an Authorised Representative of Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 617 909; AFSL 241411). Auto & General Services arranges the insurance on behalf of the insurer, Auto & General Insurance Company Limited (ABN 42 111 586 353; AFSL 285571). Because we don't know your financial needs, we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. You should consider your needs and read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before making a decision to buy insurance. Not available in NT.