What benefits should I look for when choosing my home and contents insurer?
There will be a number of differences between the home and contents insurance policies offered by different companies. Make sure that you check the Policy Disclosure Document carefully before you buy any insurance, so that you know exactly what is and isn't covered.
Some great benefits to look out for include:
- A choice of optional extras, so you can tailor the policy to your needs
- A variable excess feature (so you can save money on your premiums)
- Monthly or annual premium payment options
- A quick and simple paperless application process
- 21 day money back guarantee, in case you need to cancel your policy
- How can I buy a home and contents insurance policy?
- How long does it take to get home and contents insurance?
- What if I have to make a home and contents insurance claim?
- How can I save money on my home and contents insurance?
- What benefits should I look for when choosing my home and contents insurer?
- How will my home and contents insurance premium be calculated?
- What happens if I don't tell you about my past claims when I apply for my home or contents insurance?
- Who is the underwriter for 1300 Insurance's home and contents insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.