How can I save money on my home and contents insurance?
At 1300 Insurance we use one of the most highly developed assessment systems in the world. This means we can give you our best price straight away, so by choosing us you are already well on your way to getting the most affordable home insurance available.
There are also a number of options you can choose to include or exclude from your policy, which will change the premium you pay. These include:
- Motor burnout
- Accidental damage
- Personal effects cover (only with contents insurance)
Additionally, you may vary the excess you pay in the event of a claim, which will adjust the premium we charge you.
Finally, you can opt to pay your premium in either monthly or annual instalments to suit your needs. You will save money if you choose to pay annually. And you can save up to 25% on your home and contents policy if you also buy your car insurance from us.
- How can I buy a home and contents insurance policy?
- How long does it take to get home and contents insurance?
- What if I have to make a home and contents insurance claim?
- How can I save money on my home and contents insurance?
- What benefits should I look for when choosing my home and contents insurer?
- How will my home and contents insurance premium be calculated?
- What happens if I don't tell you about my past claims when I apply for my home or contents insurance?
- Who is the underwriter for 1300 Insurance's home and contents insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.