Life Insurance FAQs
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Ask a question
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.
1300 Insurance Ezicover Life Insurance is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS), which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product. 1300 Insurance is an Authorised Representative of Bombora Advice Pty Ltd (ABN 40 156 250 565 AFSL Number 439065), of Level 2, 406 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. 1300 Insurance promotes this product and if you buy an Ezicover policy, Bombora Advice Pty Ltd will receive a commission from Zurich of up to seventy percent (plus GST) of your insurance premium. This is then passed onto 1300 Insurance. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you. Details of remuneration received by 1300 Insurance can be found in their Financial Services Guide.