How much does life Insurance cost?
The cost of your life insurance policy is your monthly premium. The amount will depend on your individual circumstances. The insurer will take into account a number of factors, including your age, gender, your occupation, your lifestyle and whether or not you smoke. For example, dangerous hobbies such as skydiving are likely to increase your premiums.
You can quickly find out what your monthly premium amount will be by getting a life insurance quote online.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.