What is life cover?
Life cover is a type of life insurance that pays a lump sum if you die, or if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and your life expectancy is less than 12 months. This kind of insurance cover is sometimes referred to as 'term life insurance' or 'death benefit'. The payment can be used for any purpose.
With 1300 Insurance Ezicover Life Insurance, you can choose the amount of cover you need, between $50,000 and up to $1,500,000, depending on your age. You can renew your cover each year until you reach age 99, provided that you keep your premiums up to date.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.