About Funeral Insurance
Explore the benefits of funeral insurance and learn how fast, safe and easy it is to get funeral insurance cover online today.
Funeral insurance is also known as 'funeral cover' or 'burial insurance', although the lump sum payment can be used to pay for other funeral expenses such as the ceremony, cremation costs and casket purchase.
Along with the pain of losing a loved one, funeral expenses are a costly and immediate financial strain for those left behind. Our funeral insurance plans offer peace of mind to Australians over 50.
Many people are surprised by the costs they incur when a loved one dies. And these expenses arrive at an already difficult time, often well before life insurance claims can be made or an estate can be settled.
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.