Funeral Insurance FAQs
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
1300 Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 50 124 845 727 AR Number 327609 is authorised to refer you to the insurer Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited ABN 27 076 033 782 AFSL 296559 (Allianz Life) and to provide written general advice on this insurance as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.