Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
As long as you pay your premiums when they are due, your funeral insurance policy will stay in place until you die.
If you fall more than 30 days behind in your premium payments, your policy may be cancelled. It will also expire if you die, whether or not a claim is made.
You can cancel your policy at any time, simply by notifying us in writing and stopping your premium payments.
Your family cannot make a claim once your policy has been cancelled, either by you or by us.
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.