How much does funeral Insurance cost?
The cost of your funeral insurance policy is your monthly premium. The amount will depend on your individual circumstances. Your premium will take into account a number of factors, including your age, your gender and whether or not you smoke. Your premiums will also include any stamp duty or taxes applicable in your state. Funeral insurance premiums do not increase with age.
To find out how much your monthly premium amount will be, get a quote now.
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.