Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
No, you won't need to undergo any medical tests in order to apply for 1300 Insurance Ezicover Funeral Advantage. You can simply complete the online application form or call us on 1300 467 872 and get an instant quote.
Your insurance cover will start from the moment your application is accepted and your policy issued.
However, during the first 12 months after you take out your funeral insurance policy (and the first 12 months after a reinstatement of the policy or an increase in cover (but only in respect of the increase)) you will only be covered for accidental death. "Accidental Death" means death as a result of sustaining bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means where death occurs within three calendar months of the injury being sustained. If you die for any other reason (except suicide) during this first year the premiums you have paid will be refunded.
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.