What is funeral insurance?
Funeral insurance is a type of life insurance product designed to help your loved ones if you die. It pays a lump sum benefit that can be used to cover funeral costs and other expenses, although it can be used for any purpose.
Because it's a simple, purpose-designed product claims can be processed quickly, so it's the easiest way make sure your funeral doesn't cause financial hardship.
With 1300 Insurance Ezicover Funeral Advantage, you can choose the amount of cover you need, between $5,000 and up to $15,000 (in $1,000 increments). The funeral insurance is available to all Australian residents aged 35 – 70, with guaranteed acceptance.
- What is funeral insurance?
- How much does funeral Insurance cost?
- What happens if I die within the first year after taking out my funeral insurance?
- What if I change my mind about my funeral insurance?
- Can my funeral insurance policy be cancelled?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my funeral insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my funeral insurance premiums on time?
- What happens when my funeral insurance premiums reach the amount I've insured?
- Are my funeral insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my funeral insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to take out funeral insurance?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.