Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
With more and more people choosing to adopt pets from shelters this is becoming a common problem. If you aren't sure of your pet's age then your vet will be able to help you make an informed guess, based the condition of its teeth and other indicators.
We're happy to accept an honest estimate of your pet's age in your application. However, if your pet is an older animal we may require records of an examination by your vet to determine if it qualifies for our comprehensive pet insurance.
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- How do I choose the right pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do I need pet insurance for an indoor cat?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- What is the process to make a claim?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.