What is the cheapest pet insurance?
Our pet insurance is the affordable way to protect yourself unexpected vet bills. We offer two different pet insurance plans to suit your needs and budget and both plans cover up to 75% of your vet bills, up to your Annual Benefit Limit. You can make extra savings on your premium by reducing your Annual Benefit Limit.
- Accident-only: cover of up to $10,000 per year in the event of an accidental injury.
- Comprehensive: cover of up to $15,000 against both illness and accidental injury.
Our cheapest pet insurance policy is our Accidental Injury Protect, with an Annual Benefit Limit of $6,000. You can get flexible cover options from as little as 35c per day* on an Accidental Injury Protect Plan, and an annual benefit limit of up to $10,000 per year towards your vet bills.
We are able to offer cheaper pet insurance than some of our competitors because our policies cover up to 75% of your vet bills, rather than 80%. We pass the savings on to our customers in the form of cheaper pet insurance premiums.
You can see all the differences between our plans at a glance in our handy comparison table.
* Price of 35c a day is based on a Jack Russell Terrier; total annual cost $128.21
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- How do I choose the right pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do I need pet insurance for an indoor cat?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- What is the process to make a claim?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.