Will my travel insurance claim be processed fairly?
Of course! All our travel insurance policies are issued by Allianz. Allianz proudly subscribes to the General Insurance Code of Practice, which is designed to raise the standard of practice and service in the insurance industry.
We aim to assess all travel insurance claims quickly and efficiently. We evaluate each claim fairly based on the circumstances and supporting documentation provided.
If you have a complaint or dispute in relation to this insurance, or the services of Allianz Global Assistance or its representatives, please call Allianz Global Assistance on 1300 725 154, or put the complaint in writing and send it to The Dispute Resolution Department, PO Box 162, Toowong, Queensland 4066. Allianz Global Assistance will attempt to resolve the matter in accordance with its Internal Dispute Resolution process. To obtain a copy of
Allianz Global Assistance's procedures, please contact them.
A dispute can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS), subject to its terms of reference. The FOS provides a free and independent dispute resolution service for consumers who have general insurance disputes falling with its terms. The contact details for the FOS are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
GPO Box 3, Melbourne Vic 3001
Phone 1300 780 808
Fax (03) 9613 6399
- Why do I need travel insurance?
- If I return home earlier than planned, can I get a partial refund on my travel insurance?
- Does your travel insurance cover my luggage?
- Can I get travel insurance if I have a pre-existing condition?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- What do I do if I have an emergency while I'm travelling?
- I've downloaded a travel insurance claim form - do I have to complete the medical certificate on the back?
- What happens if I'm injured and have to be evacuated back to Australia?
- What kind of documentation is required to asess my travel insurance claim?
- Will my travel insurance claim be processed fairly?
- Do I have to pay an excess if a claim is payable under my travel insurance policy?
- When will my travel insurance policy commence?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.
1300 Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 50 124 845 727 AR 327609 is an authorised representative of AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general advice only and has not taken into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about the product. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details.