Business Insurance: Make a claim
In business, time is money. So if something goes wrong you need to be back up and running as quickly as possible. That’s why we have partnered with Allianz who has made it quick and easy to lodge a claim on your business insurance.
I need to make a claim on my Small Business Advantage Pack, Office Pack, Farm Pack, Commercial Motor or Trades and Services Pack. What do I do?
The Small Business Advantage Pack, the Office Pack, Farm Pack, Commercial Motor and the Trades and Services Pack are brought to you in partnership with leading insurance provider Allianz.
If you need to make a claim, please take the following steps:
- Do not admit liability
- Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
- Notify the police if necessary
- Make sure you have your policy number and details of what has happened
- Call 13 10 13 and one of Allianz’s friendly consultants will assist you with the claims process.
- If Allianz believe that it is necessary for your claim to be assessed they will appoint one of their preferred Loss Adjusters, who will be in contact promptly to arrange a convenient time to visit you.
You can find more information, on the Allianz website here, download the public or products liability incident report here or submit an incident report form online now.