Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
Our Accidental Injury Protect provides guaranteed lifetime cover. That means that once your pet is insured with us we will offer to renew your cover every year. If you want to make changes to your policy, such as in increase or decrease in your benefit limits, you can do this when you renew your policy.
If you wish you can also switch between our insurance plans at your annual renewal. If you want to change from accidental Injury Protect to comprehensive cover then there will be a waiting period before your pet will be covered for certain illnesses. Any pre-existing conditions will be excluded. Where there has been a break, lapse or change in the level of cover after reaching the age of 9, the pet will no longer be eligible for comprehensive cover.
- How long do I have to submit a claim after my pet had treatment?
- Can I visit any Vet?
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- How do you calculate my premium?
- Will my premium increase every year?
- Will my premium increase even if I don’t submit claims?
- Is my premium calculated the same way as my Private Health Insurance?
- What is the process to make a claim?
- Can I cancel my pet’s policy?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.