Do you provide life insurance for pets?
No. Our pet insurance is designed to protect you against the financial strain of unexpected vet bills. It exists so that you can always afford to give your dog or cat the best possible care, whatever happens to it.
Depending on your choice of plan it covers up to 75% of your vet bills for accidents and illnesses. It even provides up to $500 per year towards emergency boarding of your pet if you have to go into hospital.
Although there is no lump sum payment when your pet dies, if you choose the Routine Care option with our comprehensive insurance you can receive annual benefit of $70 towards cremation or burial of your pet.
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- How do I choose the right pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do I need pet insurance for an indoor cat?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- What is the process to make a claim?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.