Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance: Make a Claim
Owning a boat is all about having fun and enjoying life on the water. We know that if your boat is accidentally lost or damaged, you will want to get it back on the water again as soon as possible. That’s why we’ve partnered with Allianz who has made it quick and easy to lodge a claim on your Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance.
I need to make a claim on my Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance policy. What do I do?
You can lodge a Pleasure Craft insurance claim via Club Marine’s online claim form or via the Club Marine App.
Once Club Marine receives details of your claim, one of their friendly claims consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your pleasure craft insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find it quicker to lodge your pleasure craft insurance claim if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
1300 Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 50 124 845 727 AR Number 327609 is authorised to refer you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and to provide written general advice on this insurance as the insurer’s agent. Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine") ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916 issues and manages this insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz. We do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement here.