Are my business insurance premiums tax deductible?
Generally you can claim a tax dedication for the premiums your business pays on most types of business insurance. However, this is not always the case for all types of insurance, so it's important that you contact your tax advisor for advice on the individual circumstances of your business.
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What kind of insurance does my business need?
- Why choose 1300 Insurance for my business insurance?
- What is small business online insurance?
- How much does small business online insurance cost?
- What if I change my mind about my small business online insurance?
- What happens if I don't pay my business insurance premiums on time?
- Are my business insurance premiums tax deductible?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.