Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
As long as you pay your premiums when they are due, your life insurance policy will stay in place until you reach age 99. It will then expire on the next anniversary of its start date.
If you fall more than 30 days behind in your premiums your policy may be cancelled. It will also expire if a claim is made.
You can cancel your policy at any time, simply by notifying us in writing and stopping your premium payments.
You cannot make a claim once your policy has been cancelled, either by you or by us, in respect of any matter occurring after the date of cancellation.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.