Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
You can apply to the insurer to increase your cover at any time. Also, we recognise that your circumstances and needs may change over time, so Ezicover Life Insurance is flexible. Up until the policy anniversary after age of 54 you can increase the amount of your life insurance cover by up to $100,000 each year, without the need for reassessment of your circumstances, if you:
- Get married
- Get divorced
- Become a parent (whether through the birth or adoption of a child)
- Become a full-time carer
- Become a widow or widower
Terms and conditions apply to this benefit. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.