Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
In most cases you won't need to complete any medical tests in order to apply for 1300 Insurance Ezicover Life Insurance. You can simply get an instant quote online (life cover or funeral insurance) and complete the application form. Your insurance cover will start from the moment your application is accepted and your policy is issued.
It is possible that your personal circumstances mean you do not qualify for immediate cover. If this is the case you may be asked to provide more medical information and the insurer will contact you to discuss your options.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.