Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
At 1300 Insurance we offer you the convenience of buying life insurance online, without medical check-ups or other hassles. Simply apply online now, or call us on 1300 467 872 to learn more about this life insurance or talk to our experienced risk specialists.
This product might be perfect for some people, but there can be a variety of reasons why you might want to talk to a life insurance broker instead. If you are unclear about anything you have read, would like personalised insurance advice, or would simply like to discuss your options, then contact our experienced licensed advisors today on 1300 543 345.
You can also use our online form to request a life insurance quote tailored specifically to you.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.