About Zurich Ezicover
When you buy your life insurance from 1300 Insurance, you're getting first-class cover from an award-winning global provider. All our Ezicover life insurance products are issued and underwritten by Zurich Australia Limited, one of Australia's most trusted and respected financial services companies.
With a range of simple, affordable insurance products, Zurich Ezicover lets you protect your family, whatever the future brings.
A bit about Zurich
Zurich Australia started life as the Commonwealth General Assurance Corporation Ltd (CGA), which was incorporated in NSW back in 1920. CGA became part of the worldwide Zurich family in 1961. Zurich Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has more than 1,000 employees across the country, helping people to safeguard their loved ones and lifestyles.
With over 90 years' experience protecting Australian families, Zurich is a life insurance specialist you can depend on.
Our relationship with Zurich
At 1300 Insurance we chose to partner with Zurich, to provide you with access to their quality range of life insurance products and competitive pricing.
When it comes to making a claim, you'll have the full support of Zurich's friendly, professional claims team. And the 1300 Insurance team are here to assist you if you need us.
- What is life cover?
- How much does life Insurance cost?
- Can my partner get life insurance too?
- What if I change my mind about my life insurance?
- Can my life insurance policy be cancelled?
- Can I increase the amount of my life insurance?
- Will I need to pay premiums as soon as you issue my life insurance policy?
- What happens if I don't pay my life insurance premiums on time?
- Are the premium rates for my life insurance guaranteed?
- Are my life insurance premiums tax deductible?
- How can I pay my life insurance premiums?
- Will I have to have a medical test or interview to get life insurance?
- Do I need to speak with a life insurance broker?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.