How to make a complaint
How do I make a complaint?
If you have any concerns about our products or services or wish to dispute the outcome of a decision, we will do our best to work with you to resolve it.
You should first contact one of our Customer Service consultants on 1300 467 872. If, after speaking to our team, you are still not happy with the outcome, you can take your matter further by contacting our Internal Dispute Resolution Committee.
The Internal Dispute Resolution Committee's contact details are:
The Complaints Officer
Locked Bag No. 9021
Castle Hill NSW 1765
Phone: 1300 467 872
Fax: 1800 639 906
Email: [email protected]
Your concerns will be investigated by the Committee and, provided that we have all the necessary information, we will inform you of the outcome within 15 working days of receiving your letter, email or phone call.
If we are unable to resolve this matter in 15 working days, we will let you know and will provide a final response no later than 45 days from the date we received your complaint.
Alternatively you can call us on 1300 467 872
If the Internal Dispute Resolution Committee does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction or does not provide you with an outcome within 45 days of receipt of your complaint, you may refer the matter to an external dispute resolution scheme.
This is a free service to consumers to assist in resolving complaints.
If you are lodging your complaint before 1 November 2018 you should contact:
If you are lodging your complaint after 1 November 2018 you should contact:
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- How do I choose the right pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do I need pet insurance for an indoor cat?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- What is the process to make a claim?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.