Pet Insurance FAQs
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- How do I choose the right pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do I need pet insurance for an indoor cat?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- What is the process to make a claim?
1300 Insurance's Pet Protect offered by 1300 Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 124 845 727; AR No 327609) underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (AFSL 241436), and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (AFSL 420183). The information on our website, our brochures and other documentation is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. Therefore before you decide to buy this product it is important that you read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide to make sure the product is appropriate for your needs.